In school teachers teach us to respect others, keeping our hands to ourselves…etc. The basics.
What are some ways we can educate ourselves to be good examples of RESPECT?
- Be confident :
- This means trust you and Your Instinct
- When you look in the mirror, don’t dislike yourself. Uplift yourself.
- Learn to set limits
- Don’t let others run over you. Its painful and this can be avoided.
- Love you.
- Focus on you and your strengths.
- When someone tells you something that offends you…
- Assert yourself. (this does not mean get aggressive) Speak out for you.
- Show others that you are a person who IS to be respected.
- Respect others
- Do onto others… how you treat others is how others will treat you.
- If others continue being mean, assert yourself, “nip it in the bud” and continue respecting them
- This means being kind, understanding. (kill them with your wonderful kindness and respect) Some people need to be broken down slowly. Allowing them their personal time/space.
- Care for you. THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE
- This means taking care for your ALL. Not just the physical aspects but your whole self, emotions, spirituality, thoughts.
- Learn to Forgive: No one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. Forgive yourself and Live, love and be the greatness that you are.
- This also means surrounding yourself around people that at positive. People that will uplift you, not place you down. The people you surround yourself with will be how other will associate you with.
I hope that you continue to respect yourself and others. Keeping yourself Balanced is important.
Live, Love and Be a wonderful respectful you and Smile (If you want)
Jes Sofia Valle
What do you get out of being respected?