What to add to your planner…
“So What do I put in my planner???”
First of all…buy a planner from Franklin Covey
After you get your self and your family planners.
- Usually I ask the parents (if you have kids) to help them write it down. If you have teens to communicate about it and help them write it down.
- Make time to have dinner with your family.
- If you are on a budget, its even better cook it… make a new “i remember when Dad or Mom use to cook” time.
- Board Games.. not boring games… board games.
- YOU ARE ALLOWED TO MAKE YOU COUNT TOO.
- Remember, with out placing on the oxygen mask first, you cannot help someone else.
- Give yourself time to make you count too… after all don’t you help run the home? Would you like to have a sleepy pilot flying the plane? I don’t think so. Make it so that your loved one, even if its just you, get a great you.
- Gym time
- Personal time
- Lifetime (Movie channel)
Allow yourself to be organized… It will help you with a lot in your busy life. Just don’t do a Garfield. LOL
***If this becomes overwhelming, start slow… and remember these are just suggestions. You can add more or less to your planner.
Smile (If you want)
QUESTION: How do you make your life run as smooth as you can make it run???