Basic Tips: To make a Resolution
What is a resolution?
- “a formal expression of opinion or intention made, usually after voting, by a formal organization, a legislature, a club, or other group. “
- “a resolve or determination: to make a firm resolution to do something.”
- “the act of resolving or determining upon an action or course of action, method, procedure, etc.”
- “the mental state or quality of being resolved or resolute; firmness of purpose.”
- “the act or process of resolving or separating into constituent or elementary parts.”
Now what does setting a resolution resolve? It can be many things for you, from a conformation, use of validation, hope, a new dress size, more money in the bank, who knows. This is defiantly up to you.
But I want you to remember is that this is a chance for set goals to help you resolve something you determine to make a change in your choice.
Just make sure you are able to do your best. Know you can do it!
Personally, I set my goals weekly and/or monthly. This way I avoid the “massive loss” if I didn’t do something ALL AT ONCE “by the end of the year.”
Here are some tips to resolutions:
- Don’t overdue your expectation; keep it real.
- You know yourself, honestly, keep it real.
- If you cannot afford it, find it cheaper etc.
- Write your Main resolution down, and your goal(s) to obtain this resolution down and next to it write “flexible when needed.”
- Make a chart to help plan your goal(s) if you need to.
- Keep it short and in increments.
- This way you can do things little by little, not all at once.
- When you strive for something everything has a process…remember this.
- Tell someone about your goal.
- This helps you keep you on track, journal it.
- Find other friends who are doing the same or similar goals to create support.
- Be happy with your goal, stick to it.
- If you feel you need to upgrade it, do it. After all its your goal.
- Don’t overstress yourself. A goal leads to a resolution that is usually set to allow stress to be relieved.
- If you goal add too much stress, think about it.
- Your goal is that, your goal to have a resolution.
Note: This is not meant for everyone, but its a start if you want to begin. 😀
Smile (if you want)
Happy New Years!
Thank you www.dictionary.com