Stressed Out? …Ways to help keep Stress Away
Stress… It is an everyday thing unfortunately. But does it have to be? “Stress is preventable and treatable. It can be challenging at times, but it can defiantly help your daily living. Like with a lot of things, recognizing you have stress is the first if the first step.”
- Intense frustration, such that you feel like screaming, over crying, wanting to be alone
- Panic when faced with a fairly simple tasks
- Irritability and bad temper
- Sleeplessness or over sleeping
- A need for excessive alcohol or tranquilizer intake in order to relax
- Physical appearance; disheveled.
- You know you have stress.
- Take a moment to Breath: in through your nose out through your mouth
- Get organized: If your home/office is messy you will feel messy.
- Clean your home
- Get Rest: Rest is a must. You cannot expect your car to run with out gas… you must rest.
- Exercise: Don’t underestimate the value of a brisk walk. It allows for your to clear your mind, allows oxygen to your muscles to allow them to relax.
- Talk to your friends: If you have kids and they are driving you crazy, or your work boss is telling you to do too much… Vent. It’s OK to vent. This doesn’t mean you have to talk down or bad about someone, just means you can tell a friend of how YOU are feeling and What YOU are going through.
- Have YOU days: This one is my favorite. If you are with a partner ask them to help you. If you are a single mom, ask a friend to help you. Personally, I love my Mani-Pedi days or Beach time.