I’m running to make #Health and #Mental Health advocacy visible in our district and in California.
As an ADEM, I will utilize Strategic Social Media to help advocate for matters such as Health and Mental Health, to help gain access to our people with in our Democratic Party. I have the knowledge, skills and background to help with such needs. I am Founder and Owner of Bloggers of Health, a social media company. I’m director of LATISM LA, (Latinos in Social Media in Los Angeles). I’m on the National Board of National Latina Business Women’s association as their Health and wellness chair and I’m a Clinician (psychotherapist). Looking to help the Los Angeles County.
When you Vote for me on, the election weekend of January 12th-13th, 2013, you will allow me to continue to make these goal happen.
1. I will be representing the 54th district Assembly District constituency at 2013 and 2014 State Democratic Conventions.
2. I will be able to Elect Party officers
3. Promote the California Democratic Party agenda
4. Endorse candidates for statewide, legislative and congressional office
5. Vote to endorse resolutions and ballot measures
I look forward to your support!
Smile (if you want)