Find a Mentor
When your are an expert you can become a mentor… So how do you go about this?
You ask… and hope to receive? NO. You SCORE. You Score your say? Yes…
Find a mentor. Someone that will allow you to grown, and show you and tell you what you need to know.
And Example from a Mentor Site:
SCORE is a website where you will be able to fin resources to help you begin or continue your business.
They give you tips like:
“5 Tips to Jump Start a New Business
By Christine Banning, SCORE VP Corporate Relations
- Create a brand. Spend a little money to create a professional logo, business card and stationery. Present a professional image.
- Ramp up Online. Make creating a Web site a top priority. A Web site is today’s calling card. You really shouldn’t do without one. Give people a place to go to learn about your business.
- Make Your First Sale. This is key. Get that first sale even if it’s friends or family at a discounted rate. This counts as getting started, so go for it.
- Promote Testimonials. Get testimonials from your first sales. Start building credibility for your business from day one.
- Build Buzz. Be creative. Look for a special promotion, big event, email campaign or something out of the norm for your business to get people talking about you, your product or service.
Brought to you by SCORE, America’s small business mentors, at www.score.org.Ask SCORE”
Good Luck in finding your mentor,