In our time and with our economy I hear of people opening their own business to grow and prosper. The government has made it much more simple to open your own business. Get Ready
Ask yourself these question:
- Are you doing something that you love to do?
- Is your work bringing you income of some sort.
- Are you thinking that your business has the ability to soar if only given a chance?
- Do you really want to operate independently?
- Tired of answering to people? Are you ready to be your own boss?
- Are you willing to work hard and make the sacrifices starting a small business entails?
- Do you have the self-confidence? Do you have the self-discipline?
What are some qualities to be your own boss:
- Self-motivation; Can you go an make this happen?
- Knowledge of your technique ; Taking a small business class at a community college wouldn’t hurt. You can also go you your nearest SBA office for help and education.
- Organization and management capabilities; Can you keep track of things? If so, you can keep track of money, and use excel or outlook to help you keep track of your finances.
- Ability to create relationships: Can you network and connect with people, are you able to express your ideas? Do you like people? If you do great. If you don’t can you get someone to help you out?
- Vision; Do you have a goal? Where can you see yourself after doing this business?
So why aren’t people taking advantage of this phenomenon? I will tell you why.
- The word is FEAR, fear to fail.
You cannot learn if you do not do. Keep at it! You can always plant the business seed. They will later be able to acknowledge how they can create an income by doing what they love. Then you will see them flourish. That is all you can do sometimes.